iPhone apps I'd like to see
It can already do so many things. Why can't it do just a few more things that I really need? Here are some apps that I'd like to see.
1. a pencil sharpener - Man, sometimes I just gotta have a sharp pencil, and since an iPhone can do so many things, why not have it sharpen my pencil too?
2. an electric toothbrush - It's already like a mirror if you hold "just so." Think, if you could only put a little toothpaste on it... Heck why not make it a razor too?
3. a Frisbee - It's already flat. You could theoretically add extendable wings so it could glide through the air without spinning.
4. an air conditioner - All it takes is electricity. And freon. And a fan.
5. a cup holder - This is pretty obvious.
6. a hammer - This one is akin to the Swiss Army Knife. It's entirely feasible that you could pound some nails and hang a picture using your iPhone. Just don't use the glass side.
7. a bathroom scale - Sometimes a person just feels like weighing himself. Before getting up in the morning for example. Or, at the office; just slip in under your fanny after a big lunch. No one will know
return to main page
Want to support a good cause?
Buy your products from Amazon clicking the links below and support Louie so he can buy coffee and write more.